Online Parent Portal
The Shelby County Public Schools (SCPS) District has activated an Online Parent Portal which allows parents/guardians instant online access to accurate, current and confidential information about student's grades, schedules, assignments, and more. However, before parents can gain access to the portal, their help is needed to verify the information on the Census Verfication Report. All inaccurate information must be corrected before you can access the Portal. SCPS takes the highest measures to make sure Student and Parent personal information is kept private and secure. This form/report is only available at your child's school and must be picked by Parent/Guardian.
Your child's legal name, school, birthdate, gender, and grade level are printed at the top of the Census Verfication Report followed by the child's home address and home phone number. Below the address is a list of all current members of the child's household and their relationship to the child. This form is to be given ONLY directly to Parents or Guardians.
As you review the data form, make sure that all the information is correct and complete. Here are some questions that can help you review your data:
- Is the student information correct?
- Is the home address correct?
- Is the home phone number correct?
- Are there any siblings (sisters or brothers) or guardians missing from the household?
- Is there anyone listed on the form that shouldn't be?
- Are the relationships to the student correct?
- Is there a person who is incorrectly listed as guardian with Portal Access?
Please print all corrections as clearly as possible using the comment box located on the data form to identify any additions, deletions, or missing elements. One form will be printed for each child within the household. If you have multiple children attending SCPS, you may receive an additional form for each student. Please review and correct all of the forms you receive. If you need an address change, you will need to provide proof of address to your student's school before the change will be adjusted in our student information system - Infinite Campus. You will be granted access to the Portal soon after you return the attached data from to your child's school.
Steps for Parent/Guardian to Gain Access
- Approve or update the information on each child's Census Verfication Report.
- School will check information and turn on Portal Access to your account.
- After Census Verfication Report has been checked by your child's school, pick up your Campus Portal Activation Key.
- Follow directions for first time login using your Activation Key (34 digits) and set password to secure guidelines.
- Login and check child/childrens information.
- Next >>