Wright Elementary, Powered by and designed by
Friday, 26 September 2008 06:22
Accelerated Reader is a computer program which encourages students to read. The programs achieves the following.
- AR makes essential reading practice more effective for every student.
- AR personalizes reading practice to each student's current level.
- AR manages all reading activities including read to, read with, and independent reading.
- AR assesses students' reading with Reading Practice quizzes.
- AR builds a lifelong love of reading and learning.
2010-2011 AR Guidelines
A paper test may be given at the teacher's discretion.
Tests CANNOT be retaken.
The mid-year goal cut-off date is January 7th.
The end of the year goal cut-off date is
Point Goals for Students
|| End of the Year Goal