Benefits of OLR for Parents/Guardians
Pre-populated information for returning students to add/update student information.
Register all children in the family at one time, eliminating the need to fill out duplicate enrollment/verification forms.
Electronically sign beginning of the year paperwork for all students at one time!
No Computer or Internet Access?
Families that do not have internet access, a computer or a current email address can use a kiosk station at their child's school to register during normal business hours. Please contact your child's school for times and or appointments.
Preparing for Online Registration
2022 - 2023 - NEW FAMILIES
Be prepared for Online Registration by gathering the following documentation:
- Child's official Birth Certificate
- Two Proofs of residence, such as a mortgage statement or current lease agreement in your name, and a secondary document such as a current utility bill
- Proof of child's recent preventative health care exam**
- Up-to-date Kentucky immunization certificate**
- Proof of an eye exam (due by Jan.1)
- Proof of a dental exam (due by Jan. 1)
- Court documents pertaining to your child, if applicable
- Social Security Card
PLEASE REMEMBER STUDENTS MUST BE 5 BY AUGUST 1ST TO ENROLL IN KINDERGARTEN!
Families interested in early admission need to contact your student's school for more guidance
There are three different ways to complete your student(s) Online Registration
If you are new to Shelby County Public Schools and enrolling a student for the first time, CLICK HERE.
Please know that you will need to have additional information for first time student(s) such as:
- Health History
- Physician Name and Phone Number
- Emergency Contacts - full legal name, date of birth and phone number for each contact
If you are enrolling a new student but already have students enrolled with SCPS, access your Infinite Campus Parent portal by CLICKING HERE
Any information that you find in YELLOW needs to be checked for accuracy!
If your students are returning to SCPS and you just need to complete the beginning of the year paperwork, access your Infinite Campus Parent portal by CLICKING HERE
Campus Parent and Campus Student are designed to provide real-time access to student information including: announcements, grades, attendance, assignments and schedules.
Don't have a Parent Portal Account?
Contact your child's school for help setting up an account.
Already have an account?
Click on the icon below to log in!