Welcome to the SCPS Personnel Team Page
Welcome to the Shelby County Public Schools Personnel Team Page! Here you will find information about the services provided for employees and their families, along with the various job opportunities available in our district. SCPS is committed to finding highly motivated, resilient professionals to build a team that values, supports and reflects the cultural diversity of the community and learners we serve. All SCPS staff, especially the teacher leaders, are hired, empowered and retained because of their passionate desire to shape or launch student aspirations as needed on a daily basis. The Personnel Team has a mission of building and serving a foundation of employee excellence to support the goals of the district .
About Us: The Shelby County Public School System is growing. We are a team of 1000 leaders who proudly serve each and every one of our 7,182 students! Our graduation rate of 94% surpasses state and national averages; however, we strive to graduate 100% of our learners. Our minority popluation of 33% and free/reduced lunch population of 54% is filled with world changers who need opportunities! We offer these opportunities in our community. Our community in comprised of:
- One Early Childhood Learning Center
- Six Elementary Schools
- Two Middle Schools
- Two High Schools
- One Area Technology Center
- One Big Picture Learning Academy
- One English Language Learner Academy
- One Virtual Learning Academy
- We Are Growing: A State of Art P-8 Center will open in 2019
Statement of Non Discrimination: Students, their parents, employees and potential employees of the Shelby County Public Schools are hereby notified that the Shelby County Public School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sex, genetic information or disability in employment, educational programs, vocational programs or activities set forth in compliance with the Office of Civil Rights, Title VI, Title VII, Title IX, ADA, and Section 504.
Any person having inquiries concerning the Shelby County Public Schools’ compliance with the Office of Civil Rights, Title VI, Title VII, Title IX, ADA, and Section 504 is directed to contact the following individuals at the address and phone number below:
- Director of Personnel Acquisition and Development - MOA Coordinator
- Human Resources Coordinator
- Director of Special Education - 504 Coordinator
- Title IX Coordinator
Shelby County Public Schools, 1155 West Main St - PO Box 159, Shelbyville KY 40066
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
For a complete list of available job postings, click the RED button above!To apply online:
1) Click the red button.
2) If you are a return user and have already created a user id and password
3) Please sign in at the top of the page.
4) If you have forgotten your user id or password, please contact the Personnel Department at 502-633-2375.
5) DO NOT CREATE A NEW USER ID OR PASSWORD
6) First-time users, choose a position for which you would like to apply.
7) Click on "apply". Then "apply for this position"
8) Click on “create a new account and apply”.
Printable Reference Forms
NOTE: If you do not provide email addresses for your references you will need to print out the appropriate form (below) and send it to your references. Please do not send this form to relatives, friends, or neighbors. They are not considered professional references and will not be valid.