- Car Riders - Students are not allowed to enter the building before 7:15 a.m. Car riders are to be dropped off in the car rider line near the flagpole and enter the building through the door leading to the gym. DO NOT DROP OFF STUDENTS IN THE BUS PARKING LOT! After arriving at school, students will report to the cafeteria to eat breakfast and then report to the gym. Students that choose not to eat breakfast at school will immediately report to the gym and sit with their class. Students that arrive after 7:40 a.m. are considered tardy and will need to report to the office with their parent/guardian to sign in.
- Bus Riders - The students arriving on buses will also report to the cafeteria to eat breakfast or to the gym the same as car riders, however, they will enter through the door leading to the cafeteria.
- Morning Roundup - Morning Roundup begins at 7:30 a.m. We will have a short program each morning to help build school community and spirit. We will recite the Pledge of Allegiance, school pledge, discuss Lifelong Guidelines, recognize outstanding student achievement, etc… Students will be released to their classroom by grade level. Students arriving after 7:40 a.m. will miss the excitement of our Morning Roundup, so make sure that your child arrives to school early enough to participate.
- Car Riders - We dismiss at 2:25 p.m. Afternoon car riders will be picked up at the end door, past the front entrance. Safety of the students is our first priority at Clear Creek, so we are asking that ALL parents remain in the car rider line to pick up their child. Although the line may move slowly at the beginning of the year, the line normally moves fairly quickly, so please keep this in mind when picking up your child. Please be considerate of other parents who are waiting in the car rider line to pick up their child. We do not encourage parents to pick their child up inside, however, if you need to do so, you will need to sign the sign out log and wait for them in the lobby, not the office until we dismiss.
- Bus Riders - Bus Riders will board the buses at 2:25 p.m.
- According to board policy, transportation changes must be made by note, in person, fax or email. Changes are not allowed over the phone. No exceptions! If you choose to send a fax or email, we recommend that you call the school to verify that the change was received. If no notification of a transportation change is received, your child will follow his/her regular method of getting home. If your child will be going home with another student, we must have notes from both parents. This policy will be strictly enforced.
- If you need to pick your child up early, please park in the designated visitor parking lot near the front entrance. You are required to have a handicapped license plate or ticker in order to park in the handicap parking spots. Please do not block the car rider line.