Attention all Senior Oldham County Pediatrics Patients!
We are offering two $1,000 scholarships to current patients that are High School Seniors attending college in the fall of 2020. There will be 1 scholarship offered to a female and 1 offered to a male. This will be a one-time, non-renewable scholarship opportunity.
The only requirement is a simple essay prompt: “What health issue do you feel is most pertinent to teenagers today?”
Please email your essay to email@example.com. Please include your address, and phone number.
All applications due no later than 4/15/2020
Bruce and Margaret Lincoln Scholarship-Due last day of February.
1. Complete application. (If not received, application will be incomplete and not be considered.) • Application and questionnaire written or typed in its entirety. • High School/GED or post-secondary transcript(s). (Sent by school.) • Two (2) signed letters of recommendation. (Sent by references.)
2. Application and/or acceptance to a post-secondary or graduate program.
3. If chosen, attendance at the Bruce and Margaret Lincoln Scholarship Banquet is required.
Due-May 5, 2020
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following requirements:
• The applicant must be a senior.
• The applicant must have successfully completed a minimum of 4 credits within one career path at the Shelby County Area Technology Center, Shelby County High School, Martha Layne Collins High School or equivalent.
• The applicant must express a desire to obtain a career in Shelby County following their postsecondary training.
• The applicant must be accepted in a program at an accredited institution.
• Applicants committing to a career based in Shelby County following their postsecondary training will be given preferential treatment
Shelby County Conservation District Scholarship: Any senior planning to attend a college or university in Kentucky to study agriculture or environmental subjects with a GPA of 2.5 or above is eligible. The scholarship is for $1000 to be paid to the school of the student's choice.
Applications must be returned to the Shelby County Conservation District office by April 10, 2020