Delta Kappa Gamma Scholarship:
The Delta Kappa Gamma Society International is offering a scholarship to young women going into education. Click the link below to apply. Application and 3 letters of recommendation are due April 1, 2021.
Mail the application to:
Donna C. Whitis
PO Box 172
Shelbyville KY 40065
Did you know that the KFRW gives a $1,500 scholarship to a high school senior girl?
The complete application will include the following:
- Completed application form
- A one-page typed essay about a Republican woman you admire or who has influenced your life and why
- An official copy of your high school transcript – which may be mailed separately
- Two letters of recommendation
The completed application must be mailed to
KFRW Scholarship Chairman, Tina Fox no later than April 1, 2021.
206 West 13th Street
Benton, KY 42025
Application Deadline: May 7, 2021
Eligibility Applicants must meet the following requirements:
• The applicant must be a senior.
• The applicant must have successfully completed a minimum of 4 credits within one career path at the Shelby County Area Technology Center, Shelby County High School, Martha Layne Collins High School or equivalent.
• The applicant must express a desire to obtain a career in Shelby County following their postsecondary training.
• The applicant must be accepted in a program at an accredited institution.
• Applicants committing to a career based in Shelby County following their postsecondary training will be given preferential treatment.
Applicant is responsible for mailing the completed application to the following address:
Shelby County Chamber of Commerce 316 Main Street Shelbyville, KY 40065
Scholarships will be awarded to the top two applicants planning to attend a College/University of their choice within the state of Kentucky. Both recipients will receive a $1,000 scholarship to be presented at a time appropriate to the recipients. The scholarship check will be written directly to the College/University of the recipient’s choice.
Mail completed application to the following address:
Shelby County Conservation District
65 Breighton Blvd. Suite 2
Shelbyville, Ky 40065
(502) 633-3640 ext 3
Applications must be returned to the Shelby County Conservation District office by April 9, 2021