Did you know that the KFRW gives a $1,500 scholarship to a high school senior girl?
The complete application will include the following:
- Completed application form
- A one-page typed essay about a Republican woman you admire or who has influenced your life and why
- An official copy of your high school transcript – which may be mailed separately
- Two letters of recommendation
The completed application must be mailed to
KFRW Scholarship Chairman, Tina Fox no later than April 1, 2019.
206 West 13th Street
Benton, KY 42025
Attention all Senior Oldham County Pediatrics Patients!
We are offering two $1,000 scholarships to current patients that are High School Seniors attending college in the fall of 2020. There will be 1 scholarship offered to a female and 1 offered to a male. This will be a one-time, non-renewable scholarship opportunity.
The only requirement is a simple essay prompt: “What health issue do you feel is most pertinent to teenagers today?”
Please email your essay to email@example.com. Please include your address, and phone number.
All applications due no later than 4/15/2020
Due-May 5, 2020
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following requirements:
• The applicant must be a senior.
• The applicant must have successfully completed a minimum of 4 credits within one career path at the Shelby County Area Technology Center, Shelby County High School, Martha Layne Collins High School or equivalent.
• The applicant must express a desire to obtain a career in Shelby County following their postsecondary training.
• The applicant must be accepted in a program at an accredited institution.
• Applicants committing to a career based in Shelby County following their postsecondary training will be given preferential treatment
Shelby County Conservation District Scholarship: Any senior planning to attend a college or university in Kentucky to study agriculture or environmental subjects with a GPA of 2.5 or above is eligible. The scholarship is for $1000 to be paid to the school of the student's choice.
Applications must be returned to the Shelby County Conservation District office by April 10, 2020