Hello Warrior Nation!
We want to share some general expectations for all students at west middle. For more specific information, please contact your student's teachers directly.
- Communicate frequently: Please be on the look out for messages from the district, the school, and from teachers. In addition, please do not be afraid to reach out to any of us! In fact, we really prefer that someone from your family reach out as much as possible. We want to know if you are okay. WE are a family and we want to help.
- Check your classes through empower or google classroom (or whatever platform that your teacher shared with you) as frequently as possible.
- Attend your zoom classes as frequently as possible.
- If you do not have access to the internet or it is unreliable, pick up paper copies of class assignments from the front porch of West Middle. Be sure to stay 6 feet away from each other and please read the instructions inside the boxes.
- You may also drop off completed assignments on the front porch of West Middle.
- TAKE BREAKS! Unplug, go for a walk, spend time with your family.
- Practice social distancing. We know it is hard to be away from your friends for so long, but it important that you stay SAFE! Wash your hands frequently, stay 6 feet away from others, and stay home.
If you have questions, our phone lines at west are always active. (502) 633-4869