Students receive instruction from SCPS teachers through multiple platforms at HOME. Instruction will include the same content and requirements as those attending SCPS@School. Daily interaction will occur online or by phone. Click HERE for an Infographic about SCPS@Home.
Curriculum and Programming
- Progress will be monitored by the teacher to ensure the student is advancing through the curriculum.
- The curriculum will adhere to the Kentucky Academic Standards and the Profile of a Graduate Competencies.
- Teachers may utilize Empower, Zoom, Google Meet, Microsoft Teams, and other approved platforms of communication and learning.
- Teachers will provide resources and materials for those without internet support.
- Participation is based on daily communiation through email, online work, phone calls, etc.
Management and Planning
- SCPS@Home will require a daily time commitment comparable to in-school instructional time.
- Students will have designated SCPS@Home teachers assigned for lessons, guidance, mentoring and goal setting.
- Students and parents choosing SCPS@Home are committed to 18 weeks with this platform.
- Students without internet support will receive resources and materials.
- Athletics participation will follow KHSAA guidelines.